Starting a Muscovy Duck Club

Im sorry IM not catching all the questions and posts right now. Im either doing my own chores or working really hard to get this site up and runing as fast as I can. There for, Im not spending allot of time reading. The best way to contact me right now, is in my own email. That link is below the avatar here on BYC, or on the website www.namda.99k.org

Quote:
All of it LOL.. I can't use just links.. we need our own data to avoid a link based sight or copy right infringement. If you go to the home page now, you will see many links that are not linked up.. those are the pages IM working on at this time.

Please remember you won't see what Im doing real time. I have to publish it, for it to be public.

Quote:
You'll certainly want a constitution, and once adopted, it's a good idea to adhere to it to keep it fair for everyone.

I posted on page 7 (post #69) of this thread that I thought it would be a good idea to start a committee that could work together to write up a mission statement and constitution plus work on the website content. But so far only one person has showed interest in being on such a committee with me. I have a ton of ideas for the club but am waiting until a group or committee is formed so we can share and work on it together I feel that would be fair for everyone and result in a stronger club
smile.png

I cannot access the new website at all so have no idea what is on it

count me into the committee, Im not doing all this work and have no input.. Im here because I love the Muscovy and would like to see it grow.

Just a thought.. has anyone thought of a yahoo group so that we can confrance or use chat for those that don't have the tool bar?

I think this is a wonderful idea and I'd love to join the club!
Here is a quick shot I just took of my Drake, his name is Shadow. If you think he looks good I can go out and take some serious photos of him.
2832_shadow.jpg

Here is a shot of one of my Gals, Cocoa on the fence

2832_cocoagirl.jpg

Michelle

Quote:
Your awesome!

The Yahoo link has been added to the website.

Wasn't nearly as much work as you've put in but glad I could help. Now for the Group We need:

To decide whos going to be moderators
What Info we want on main page
Lots and Lots of YOUR pictures. We don't want copyright issues.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom