Starting over!

It is a gif.

Go to your search engine and search for a gif. example: ''spirit gif" link to this search >>>>> https://www.google.com/search?q=hor...30142983%2Ftitle%2Fspirit-gifs-fanart;337;253

I used Google.

Click on the image, don't double click. It should appear larger but you should still be in Google. Click view image.

Copy the link, and edit you byc profile pic from your profile. Past the gif link under the 2nd profile pic option. Some gifs don't work, or you might have done it wrong.

Hope that wasn't to confusing, just ask if you need help :)

ETA: You can't be on BYC's mobile version

How did you get the video in your profile window?

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm sorry that happened to your coop, but glad you were able to save most of your flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. I do hope you are right and it turns out to be a blessing in disguise. Good luck in starting over.

Very sad to hear of this. Just glad there are some survivors, even if you lost one chicken. Wish you the best of luck for the future and I'll be praying that it doesn't happen again. So terrible to lose a beloved pet.

Rachel.
hugs.gif

Thanks for all the kind comments and prayers. I've already repaired one small coop and run for the cinnamon queens and have the silkies in another tee-pee type pen. Already getting eggs so I guess the moving didn't stress them too much. Hoping ins will pay off and can build nice coop&run.

Thanks for all the kind comments and prayers. I've already repaired one small coop and run for the cinnamon queens and have the silkies in another tee-pee type pen. Already getting eggs so I guess the moving didn't stress them too much. Hoping ins will pay off and can build nice coop&run.

That's great! I'm glad they weren't stressed to the point that their laying stopped. Good luck in getting that new coop and run built.

Back
Top Bottom