Starting Waiting Lists for Chicks & Hatching Eggs in Spring 2013 -- Blue/Black/Splash English Orping

hello guys,
My name is George from Cyprus Mediterranean and i am a new member. My grandmother used to have a farm with chicken and ships e.t.c but unfortunately he get very old. In my family we love eggs and chicken so i want to start my own small production with chickens just for us. Can anybody advice me what kind of chicken shall i buy because i want to try something new and a supplier which is possible to sent chickens to Cyprus.

hello guys,
My name is George from Cyprus Mediterranean and i am a new member. My grandmother used to have a farm with chicken and ships e.t.c but unfortunately he get very old. In my family we love eggs and chicken so i want to start my own small production with chickens just for us. Can anybody advice me what kind of chicken shall i buy because i want to try something new and a supplier which is possible to sent chickens to Cyprus.
Welcome! I don't know of anyone who ships eggs or chicks to Cyprus. I would check with your local health department since they would likely have to issue approvals for such imports and may be able to point you to an importer.

Back
Top Bottom