Starting Waiting Lists for Chicks & Hatching Eggs in Spring 2013 -- Blue/Black/Splash English Orping

BerrytangleFarm

British and Scandinavian Poultry
9 Years
Dec 11, 2010
Kitsap County, WA
My Coop
My Coop
We are ready to start Waiting Lists for Hatching Eggs and Chicks in Spring 2013!
Prices on our Website

Follow us on Facebook for up-to-date status!

OLANDSK DWARF AND B/B/S 100% ENGLISH ORPINGTON CHICK AND HATCHING EGG ORDERS ARE NOW OPEN ON OUR WEBSITE!

Olandsk Dwarf and B/B/S 100% English Orpington Hatching Eggs Available for Shipping or Local Pick-Up!
Olandsk Dwarf, B/B/S, and chocolate English Orpington Chicks Available for Local Pick-Up!

100% English Orpingtons, Blue/Black/Splash Large Fowl and Chocolate Bantams

Icelandics

Olandsk Dwarfs

Last edited:
COUNT ME IN FOR THE DWARFS
We've actually set some of Olga's eggs. There may be chicks soon! If you'd like to get on the waiting list through our website (www.berrytanglefarm.com), there is no payment required until closer to delivery date. It will just put you on the list without asking for payment or charging anything.

Will you have any Black/Blue Orp pullets? I am in Astoria & would love to take a chicken field trip. I had chickens years ago & when my husband asked what I wanted for Christmas this year I asked for a coop & chickens (it was that or diamonds). And he agreed. But now that I am planning a little chicken village with yet another coop he is getting worried. I am so excited. Thanks, Pam

they are beautiful. I must have some chicks. Black & blue preferred but would also love splash. Do you sex them? I am in town and can't have roosters so would prefer pullets but have found a 4-H connection for show roosters, no meat.

they are beautiful. I must have some chicks. Black & blue preferred but would also love splash. Do you sex them? I am in town and can't have roosters so would prefer pullets but have found a 4-H connection for show roosters, no meat.
They are mostly sold as day-olds unsexed, but, yes, if there is a desire for started birds, we will sell those also.

We're testing the fertility of our Olandsk Dwarfs now and will have chicks and eggs available soon!

how much is shipping? I'd like some Orps! How much per chick, and also for the dwarfs?

Thanks

B/B/S Orps are $25/ea and Dwarfs are $20/ea. We have a complete price list on the website. Shipping hasn't been determined yet for spring since the PO prices change so often. Estimations are $40 for chicks and $30 for eggs (Express Mail).

Back
Top Bottom