State a fact about yourself!

I have type one diabetes too. It is really annoying though when people mix it up with type 2. They think I have type 2 (caused by being over weight and eating unhealthy) and always say can you eat carbs? And I have to explain that I have type 1 and just have to give my self insulin (I have an insulin pump).

Last edited:
I have 19 aunts and uncles and 68 1st cousins
D.gif
ep.gif
I have 0 uncles, and I had an aunt, but she died before I was born. And I have 0 cousins.

I have 19 aunts and uncles and 68 1st cousins :cd

:eek:   I have 0 uncles, and I had an aunt, but she died before I was born. And I have 0 cousins. 

Why would they have so many kids?!?!?

I suppose my grandparents on both side wanted and needed help on the farms back then and then their kids, my aunts and uncles just either liked to mass reproduce or there was some other method to their madness. It was actually a lot of fun growing up with my cousins, I'm not saying I'm close with all but at least 40 of them, I am.

:clap

:eek:   I have 0 uncles, and I had an aunt, but she died before I was born. And I have 0 cousins. 

I'm sorry! I can share mine with you. ;)

I suppose my grandparents on both side wanted and needed help on the farms back then and then their kids, my aunts and uncles just either liked to mass reproduce or there was some other method to their madness. It was actually a lot of fun growing up with my cousins, I'm not saying I'm close with all but at least 40 of them, I am.

clap.gif

I have two cousins. That's it.

Can't imagine what it was like growing up like that.

If only two people were alive in 50,000B.C., then in 2011 6.5% of all those ever born were alive that year.

:clap

I have two cousins. That's it.

Can't imagine what it was like growing up like that.

If only two people were alive in 50,000B.C., then in 2011 6.5% of all those ever born were alive that year.

It wasn't that bad, I lived next door to a couple of them. I guess when you don't know any different it doesn't bother you!

Back
Top Bottom