State a fact about yourself!

I was slaughtering roosters with my three friends and my mom the other day, and she said I didn't have the guts to chop a chickens head off. So Im like "challenge accepted!". I took the machete, and chopped for all I was worth. Do you have ANY idea how HARD it is to cut a chickens head off?!?!?!?! It's like trying to cut a steel cable!
LOL, Wow, I have actually never done the head chopping part myself, I do the fancy knife work. And the cleaning and all. I don't have he guts for that part. I'm afraid I would miss and take half it's face off or something!! So good job to you!

Awesome! :)
Likes knifes! 
Me too!

LOL, Wow, I have actually never done the head chopping part myself, I do the fancy knife work. And the cleaning and all. I don't have he guts for that part. I'm afraid I would miss and take half it's face off or something!! So good job to you!
I had him in a killing cone, so it was almost impossible to miss, lol. And I HATED that rooster, because he killed my favorite pullet, so as cruel as it sounds I was glad he died. He ripped the skin off her head and ate half her brain, and she was still alive when I found her. I had to break her neck, o I hated the rooster.

Me too!
I had him in a killing cone, so it was almost impossible to miss, lol. And I HATED that rooster, because he killed my favorite pullet, so as cruel as it sounds I was glad he died. He ripped the skin off her head and ate half her brain, and she was still alive when I found her. I had to break her neck, o I hated the rooster.
Ugh, that's awful, doesn't sound cruel at all to me! I've had roo's like that! Evil things.

Back
Top Bottom