State a fact about yourself!

roll.png

I had a 0% hatch rate this late run of shipped eggs, so I just ordered some pullets and ducklings..... only my husband doesn't know about the ducks just yet......

Lol I'm actually making plans to meet with 2 different people right now, maybe 3, to pick up more chicks. The one also has ducks she is hatching and I told her I'd almost definitely take 2. Best part is I haven't told my husband anything about any of them. :) ill be in a bit of trouble but he will get over it quickly......... I hope.

Oh no! What's that?
the left side of my brain controls both my right and my left hand and the right side of my brain controls both of my hands as well so my hands mimic each other so it makes it hard for me to do some things such as cutting with a knife, using scissors, going on monkey bars, anything that needs one hand to be in a diff position than the other.

the left side of my brain controls both my right and my left hand and the right side of my brain controls both of my hands as well so my hands mimic each other so it makes it hard for me to do some things such as cutting with a knife, using scissors, going on monkey bars, anything that needs one hand to be in a diff position than the other.

Wow! that must be hard.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom