State a fact about yourself!

i woke up thismorning with something wierd on my hand... it's like a whole bunch of white bumps clumped together and hurts like crazy. and its swollen like twice its size...

Last night, I ate a bunch of cheesecake and slightly undercooked fish. My stomach hurt a bit, though. I went to sleep. I woke up at about midnight with the most awful stomach pains you could think of. The sounds and smells were absolutely horrible. It hurt so bad I couldn't even get up. It was very cold, too, and my blanket was so warm and my dog (not the one with the bad leg) was sleeping next to my leg. After about 30 minutes of awful pain, I decided enough was enough. I got up, only to figure out I had a leg cramp which I had to wait for to go away, all while the movement had just made the pain worse. As soon as I could, I ran very fast to my kitchen to grab some pain medication, most likely waking everybody up in the process. I quickly went into the bathroom and sat my butt on the toilet ASAP. I'll save you the next 10 minutes of horror.

Bottom line: Don't eat those foods.

Ever.

Last edited:
I need four new tires for my restoration project.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom