State Member Lists ?

Buckguy20

OKIE MOSES
13 Years
Apr 13, 2007
Choctaw Oklahoma
We Okies have had a great time by uniting under one thread (Okies in the BYC) in order to keep in contact with each other on a local level.
We by no means exclude anyone who may want to join us in our madness and chat on that thread. It just gives us a localized place to "meet" .
I would like to see folks from other states organize a state list of BYC members.
Maybe the Moderators could break down the membership by states and make a list. I don't know if that is possible.
Anyway just a wild thought for someone who might want to try.
Monty

Along those same lines, when us New Englanders were talking about a possible get-together last year, I made a list of who was responding (by their screen-names and state). If anyone wants me to organize it, let me know. Right now it's just scribbled on three pages of paper.

That was kinda how I started our list (on paper) then I decided to list the members I knew were here and then others let me know to put them on the list.

Wow!! With our NC meeting coming up in 3 days, those of us that have been organizing this one have been talking among ourselves and hoping the chicken-meeting ferver would spread!!! How exciting!!! I have a press release I'll be glad to share with you if you want it..just email me and I'll send it to you and you can change the particulars. Good luck on your meetings!!!!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom