staying up past 12:00 am on BYC

Quote:
thats wat i did with mine :3 it turns off at 1 am and turns back on a 1:05 am xD

i'm just lucky my mom dosn't know how to work that kind of stuff on computers

my mom is the one that taught me all that.... LOL

They don't set anything like that on any of our computers, although I think I know their passwords...

I do! Even on school nights.
hide.gif
I know I shouldn't because I often get 5-6 (sometimes 7) hours of sleep a night.
tongue.png
But it's just so much fun and I always need to check my posts!!!
lol.png

Quote:
My dad did something to the computer so it'll turn off at 12:00.
tongue.png

hack into the computer and change it

Don't want to.
tongue.gif

Quote:
Don't want to.
tongue.gif

then dont do it!

I know the password to add more time before the computer shuts down! My parents know that but I think they use it as a way to remind me how late it is.

Quote:
Totally!
smile.png
What kind of music do you listen to?

eh, i think i go through phases, it also depends on my mood, and it varies but any kind really, as long as its not rap or just awful, i think im currently in an alternative kinda phase, i was in a 80s/90s (particuarly british/uk) phase for a while (and still am/like them), like for instance i love oasis and i love the goo goo dolls, right now im listening to finger eleven, i love coldplay, i like the fray, the verve, blur, U2, weezer, daughtry, bob marley, the dispatch, snow patrol, cage the elephant (sort of), Ok Go, kris allen, switchfoot, fastball, semisonic, third eye blind, three doors down, boys like girls (kind of), green day (kind of), good charlotte (kind of), three days grace (kind of), bad company, etc, etc i like waaay to much music to list here but anything really, variety in music is good, as long as its not cruddy music

*edited for spelling/grammar

ep.gif
those are all of my favorite! i bolded my fave. I'll listen to anything thats good EXCEPT for rap, like you.

Back
Top Bottom