Stealing My Peafowl Pictures From Here Is WRONG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that someone stole your pictures yoda. I think that using a picture of someone else's is lying to the customer and stealing from you, just wrong.

Ok, for the record. I did contact the person. I asked about the picture and if that pair was for sale. I did get a reply, but never was told that the bird was not his nor the picture was there for any other reason. He did send me pictures of the actual birds he has for sale. I do not know why the heck he did not use his own pictures? He has beautiful birds! I wanted to go to his house and buy some! He has a Purple BS that I think is just simply STUNNING! If I had the time to go to NY I would buy the bird and bring it home. I understand that we all make mistakes, but let me say this if I took any of your pictures and posted them on Craigs list or anywhere else for that matter would you be angry? You know you will be!

For that Destinduck person and Resolution to come to my thread and call me a hateful person? Do you know me? ... Have we met? ...I never heard of you before til now yet you seem to know me as a hater but I know nothing of either of you? Hmmmmm I would give the shirt off my back to anyone who needs it, yet I am a hateful person? Had the person ASKED I most likely would've said "YES" to them but "give the picture credit to me." I searched on google for that picture and could not find it. The only place is here and for a member of this forum to do that got me angry. For you to write what you did without letting me reply to the person was wrong of both of you. You passed judgement on me and I was the victom. Hope that never happens to you.

Pedda, you have beautiful peafowl! You do not need anyone else's pictures to sell those birds of yours. They will sell themselves! I say we put this behind us and
welcome-byc.gif

Start making a thread and share your birds with us, I guarantee that everyone would love to see them!
yesss.gif

Some real harsh comments about a simple mishap. Yoda glad things are worked out and if you want...I can transport a peafowl for you if he has a crate for it to come back with me in. I am going either monday or tuesday to his house its a little over 2 hours from my house in Brooklyn, CT. I too was alarmed when i saw the photo of the peafowl breeding because i remember you posting it on here...but did not think about the breeder using it..guess i was half asleep or something. Anyway he sounds like a nice man and he though that i was you when i called saying i was from Eastern CT...LOL I am going to get either the 2 yr old spaulding blackshoulder or the 3 yr old BS male...and a 3 yr old blackshoulder hen and maybe a 3 year india blue...=] i love long tails.

see you in a few days pedda.

-Josh

You don't mind? I really love the purple BS. Yes he does seem like a very nice person. Again with some beautiful birds. Pedda I am going to post your pics because if I think they are nice so will the others. Here is the picture of the one I just think is stunning, he looks like he's king LOL:

For Yoda Show me EXACTLY where I called YOU personally hateful please. No I do not know you. No we have not met. Judging by your original post though I would say you dont sound exactly like the kind of person that would give the shirt off your back to someone though. I will pass judgement however AND will defend my character as well on this issue though because this is a open forum. Because thats what a open forum is all about. Also Just so YOU know My post wasnt directed at you whatsoever ANYWAYS. That is the way YOU took it unfortunately! You need to REREAD my post totally so it soaks in real good this time because I stick to this and all my posts on BYC.If I feel Im in the wrong.Guess what? I will definitely apoligize.Im never above that . And I always defend myself as well by this now needed post on the open forum. You see I happen to be one of those persons that also would give the shirt of his back sorta speak also. Also in the future if you have any doubt whatsoever about what you read and percieve as me being hateful to you on here. Please by all means PM me FIRST before posting anything such as this last one on the open forum. Now whos gonna apoligize? Thanks Shawn Yes I do agree lets NOW put this behind us and get back to the helping folks part and less of the drama part.
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom