Stephanie from Twin Creek Farm

twincreekfarm1

Chirping
Mar 5, 2015
Hi, my name is Stephanie. I bought my beautiful 26 acre farm in August. Now have nine ladies living in my guest room: 3 Americaunas, 3 Red Stars, and 3 Barred Plymouth Rocks. This is my first chick raising and it has been a wonderful success with an electric hen. The chicks are HUGE and have eaten 30 lbs of starter crumbles. They are now sweet pets. Looking forward to fresh eggs and farming. Glad to be a part of your community!!

Welcome to BYC, Stephanie. Glad you decided join our flock. You have a nice mixed flock. Red Star is one of a number of labels under which some hatcheries market their Red Sex Links, which are laying machines. You should get loads of eggs from those 3 girls. Our Easter Eggers are my granddaughter's (pictured in my avatar) favorite chickens. She loves their colored eggs. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your chicks.

welcome-byc.gif
From Tennessee!
woot.gif
Your farm sounds beautiful! Have fun with your chicks!

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Sounds like you have a nice flock of lovely breeds! Congrats on the successful electric hen and chick raising! Enjoy them and welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom