1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Sticker You? Anybody Ordered From Them?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sunny & the 5 egg layers, Sep 23, 2015.

1. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    Hello all.
    I'm looking to create a custom bumper sticker as a birthday gift. I've come across a website online that offers customized bumper stickers and its called "Sticker You".
    Has anybody ordered from them before? If so, how was the quality of the product and would you order from them again?

2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Flock Master Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    I don't know about bumper stickers but, some of the trick shops (if you can still find any) will make up "phony newspaper headlines for you. I did it a couple times and both recipients just loved the result. Trick shops are the ones that sell stuff like joy buzzers, furry dice to hang over your dashboard, costumes, magic tricks, stuff like that. I would imagine they do bumper stickers or banners as well. You could also try a store like Office Max, Staples, etc. places that do printing or copying.

Walgreens will put photos of someone, pets, or whatever on phony magazine covers too. You could also google and see what other companies are out there.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by