Sticky listing processors by state?

Hello everyone. I am a backyard processor in NE Vermont. I've processed over 18,000 chickens & turkeys over the past 4 years for folks, and never an unhappy customer. I'm not sure where to plant this post, so this looks like a good spot. Admin, if I'm in error posting it here, please remove or move to an appropriate spot. Family members take turns working with me (several daughters & my wife). Here is the info from my ongoing, yearround Craigslist ad for my business (Martin Sawmilling & Poultry Processing). Search for "poultry processing":

Poultry: we also do poultry processing of your chickens and turkeys. Quality is our top concern: no hack job. You get whatever innards you want to keep - no extra fees. Whatever you don't want to eat can go into your compost pile to feed your garden next year. Travel fee is $.50/mile one-way from Sheffield (05866). We normally travel within a 40 mile radius of home, but can travel further - cost will be added to cover time on the road for longer trips. You provide power, water and freezer bags. There are no other fees. We hand you the chilled bird, ready for you to package (allowing you the chance to inspect the finished product). We can assist you with bagging if desired. Once you've eaten homegrown, you'll never go back! We can handle quite a few birds per day. Our records so far are: 219 chickens in 8 hours/125 turkeys in 7 hours. We can work in the winter months, but only on warmer days (above 35F). We have no minimum #birds, but please be reasonable - please call with any questions! References available upon request...(2014 Price: $3.25 per chicken, $8.50 per turkey). And the answer is "no" - I don't use the sawmill on extra large birds...

To contact me, you can respond to this by email or call directly at (802) 626-3480. Answering machine & caller ID are set up, so leave a message if no one is home. I try to return calls the same evening between 6 and 9pm. You can see more pictures if you LIKE us on Facebook. Search for "Martin Sawmilling & Poultry Processing", or go to this link:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Martin-Sawmilling-Poultry-Processing/221144607974850

Back
Top Bottom