Sticky Situation Advice?

Quote:
Oh please pass it around! I thought I was being my usual persnickity self but I'm glad to know it really IS a piece of crap!
big_smile.png

I posted it on FB too.
hide.gif
I don't normally derive such pleasure from anothers obvious problem, but that thing is pricelessly horrid.

Quote:
Oh please pass it around! I thought I was being my usual persnickity self but I'm glad to know it really IS a piece of crap!
big_smile.png

I posted it on FB too.
hide.gif
I don't normally derive such pleasure from anothers obvious problem, but that thing is pricelessly horrid.

Yup, that's how I found this "priceless gem", was Deb's posting on Facebook.
lol.png

I must admit that this is one of the few times that I have not read ALL of the posts on a thread that caught my eye...forgive me...I couldn't get past the eyesore of a psuedo chicken coop you have in your yard!
hide.gif

All I can say is...bless his heart...

Quote:
big_smile.png

I posted it on FB too.
hide.gif

Soooo... I should post the closeups?

Quote:
I posted it on FB too.
hide.gif

Oh honey, you HAVE to!!!

ETA: I saw your wedding pics - you are having a blast with this thread.
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I posted it on FB too.
hide.gif

<chanting> Close ups! Close up! Close ups!

Whattya afraid of, that the closeups might make it look bad??
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom