STILL no eggs! 16 girls 22-25 weeks

Thankfully I was able to get everything straightened away with their coops shortly after this post. I also switched to a local made higher quality feed and most of the suddenly started laying all the week that I switched. Pretty wild!
Their coop was 100ft sq, so not tiny but not huge for the amount of birds in there at the time of this post.

They have dawn to dusk outdoor access and I now have 6 coops instead of one or two :)
Making your run weather & predator proof allows you to count your run as part of the coop. I have multiple roosting bars with dropping boards in my L shaped run and all but 3 of my hens prefer to roost there instead. My biggest hens (all poor fliers) prefer the coop for its low roosting bars(I have 16 hens with 2 roosters in this set up temporarily but will be getting rid of a few hens with one rooster soon)

Thankfully I was able to get everything straightened away with their coops shortly after this post. I also switched to a local made higher quality feed and most of the suddenly started laying all the week that I switched. Pretty wild!
Their coop was 100ft sq, so not tiny but not huge for the amount of birds in there at the time of this post.

They have dawn to dusk outdoor access and I now have 6 coops instead of one or two :)
Glad to hear it! Yay for yummy eggs!

Back
Top Bottom