Stoned duck is there anything I can do?

Mar 7, 2021
Yesterday someone dropped off a duck at 11:00 at night the duck smells like weed and has really bad neurological issues. He is delusional (blind I think?) has dilated eyes is shaking over drinking and not able to walk without knocking into something and falling over. He is a silver swedish and only weighs 2 lb. Since I've never dealt with high ducks I was wondering if he will have any withdrawals or if there's anything I can do to help him? I feel so bad for him and the neglect he's been threw it's wrong on so many levels.

Video

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR_t5NdLNdh/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Last edited:
Unfortunatly there are some totally despicable individuals out there. However the affects of canabis if inhaled is a fairly short term thing. Eg maybe 2 to 3 hors at most . If injested the it could last 12 hours. But i have a feel8ng that this poor thing may have other issues. But if you still feel cannabis related make sure there is food and water . A warm place but not too warm and then keep in a dark and sound free environment until the affects have worn off. The affects will not be permanent so if the issues persist then you have a different problem

Unfortunatly there are some totally despicable individuals out there. However the affects of canabis if inhaled is a fairly short term thing. Eg maybe 2 to 3 hors at most . If injested the it could last 12 hours. But i have a feel8ng that this poor thing may have other issues. But if you still feel cannabis related make sure there is food and water . A warm place but not too warm and then keep in a dark and sound free environment until the affects have worn off. The affects will not be permanent so if the issues persist then you have a different problem
Thank you I don't know a thing about cannabis. He has stopped trying to run threw his cage. He doesn't appear to be taken care of well so I wouldn't be surprised if he has another issue or other drug causing some of it. I gave him some vitamins and nutrients but I had to take away out after a few minutes since he was over drinking it. He is supper small for his breed so I have no idea what he's been eating. They had him since he was a baby so he's been exposed for his entire life.

I've been noticing some possible lung issues with his as well when he breathes he makes a cackling sound which I imagine is probably from the smoke.

Back
Top Bottom