stoneware chicken waterer

mollybuck

Songster
7 Years
May 14, 2013
WNY
I am looking for a stoneware chicken waterer. I can find them on ebay, but honestly, i have never bought anything from there and i dont like the auction style! I have posted want ads in our local craigslist, pennswoods, and even the classifieds at work with no luck... so I am hoping my fellow chicken keepers may be able to help!! So if you have one that you are willing to sell, or know of an old barn thats full of cool stuff that there might be one hiding in.. let me know!!

It is a gift for my dad. After years of not having laying hens, he has falling in love with mine.. we are hatching some out for him now. I know we had one of these when I was a kid...but when we moved and didnt have the birds.. all of these stuff for them went too. I would like it to be usuable, no major cracks and with the base (but I suppose I could use something else if I had to...)

150817834505.jpg

(not my image.. borrowed from the interwebs!!) something similar to this...they are McCoy chicken waterer if you would like to google and see what I am looking for!)

I appreciate any help!!

I am looking for a stoneware chicken waterer. I can find them on ebay, but honestly, i have never bought anything from there and i dont like the auction style! I have posted want ads in our local craigslist, pennswoods, and even the classifieds at work with no luck... so I am hoping my fellow chicken keepers may be able to help!! So if you have one that you are willing to sell, or know of an old barn thats full of cool stuff that there might be one hiding in.. let me know!!

It is a gift for my dad. After years of not having laying hens, he has falling in love with mine.. we are hatching some out for him now. I know we had one of these when I was a kid...but when we moved and didnt have the birds.. all of these stuff for them went too. I would like it to be usuable, no major cracks and with the base (but I suppose I could use something else if I had to...)

150817834505.jpg

(not my image.. borrowed from the interwebs!!) something similar to this...they are McCoy chicken waterer if you would like to google and see what I am looking for!)

I appreciate any help!!
I have this same exact one that I’m just getting ready to post for sale on FB Marketplace!!

I have this same exact one that I’m just getting ready to post for sale on FB Marketplace!!
I just registered my account here, so I’m not sure how to submit my picture of it!! Never mind, just figured it out, lol!

Attachments

• A4131B62-FF63-43ED-897D-F73AA6C4E0B1.jpeg
    A4131B62-FF63-43ED-897D-F73AA6C4E0B1.jpeg
    305.3 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom