STOP wasting your money on dried mealworms!

karenmragan

Songster
Jul 12, 2019
Grand Junction, CO
Hey guys I just wanted to say if you’re not raising your own mealworms yet, get started already!
I wanted to share this video of us getting a shipment of 10,000 mealworms from Rainbow Mealworms. I’m not being paid for this I just wanted to talk up this website because I am really happy with their product.
The price of raising your own is much less than buying dried. Just look at how happy Yenna is!

erm so based on your post you have never actually raised any mealworms.
You bought what looks like a years supply (which are cheap, just like dried ones) but what will you do once they turn into beetles and fly away?

I have bred mealworms and I can tell you getting a bag of 10,000 is easier and cheaper to buy than trying to do it yourself!

I'm all in favour of recommending something but to just decide you want to raise mealworms without knowing what smell they produce or what container to use is one thing but to advertise doing so without any knowledge of what you are getting into is not the best idea imo.

I think it is easier raising maggots in a bin outside but by all means try breeding mealworms. I gave up rather quickly

Back
Top Bottom