stories around the campfire... PLEASE LOOK!!!

Then her demonized grandma and the evil little girl (who I'm visualizing as looking like this
images
) landed behind her, and...
((By the way, she was riding on a giant eagle, not a dragon.))

Last edited:
((yeah a dragon attacked the eagle and won)) Abby said, "grandma? how did you get here... and who are you?" the grandma, who she was less and less sure was her own grandma, and the evil girl responded...

Towards the mountain and the portal. "Thank you," the girl said gratefully, looking down at the butterfly (I am assuming the caterpillar turned into a butterfly, it would be very odd to have a giant flying caterpillar.) "You're welcome," the caterpillar said. "We need to be careful now. this place up ahead is very dangerous. People often...

Towards the mountain and the portal. "Thank you," the girl said gratefully, looking down at the butterfly (I am assuming the caterpillar turned into a butterfly, it would be very odd to have a giant flying caterpillar.) "You're welcome," the caterpillar said. "We need to be careful now. this place up ahead is very dangerous. People often...

i believe that a giant caterpillar is weird any way so what if it can fly
tongue2.gif
. People often die here and as if almost on cue they heard an almighty scream they ran to where it had come from and what they found was horrifying. Hundreds of dead gnarled bodies in what seamed like an endless dessert of sharp jagged rocks...

That had wisps of green, sulfurous steam rising from cracks between the rocks. Abigail gasped in horror as she saw a bloody body impaled on one of the spikes of stone. It was still twitching. She watched as the person gave a horrible cracking cough and then was still. "This place is known as the Field of Death. We have to be very quiet as we fly through here," the caterpillar whispered. "There are Drikenogs here. If we make a sound they will hear it, and they will attack us."
"What is a Drikenog?" Abigail whispered.
"Girl, you do not want to know. But you see those cracks in the spikes? They live in there. They feed on whatever falls onto those rocks. We need to stop talking now, because they are about to come to feed on that person there. You must not make a sound. If you do, we are both dead. And do not look down as we are flying over the field. You do not want to see what they can do." The caterpillar rose higher above the Field of Death, silently soaring above the rocks. When they got to the far side of the field, the caterpillar sighed in relief and said...

but then suddenly a huge caterpillar jumped out of a gooseberry bush and ate the evil girl and the grandma. The she jumped onto the caterpillars back and they flew off...
(
lau.gif
giant catipillar! no offence, but,
gig.gif
)

"now i must leave you." and he flew off, leaving abby standing there with her mouth gaping open.

(hey, bluedragonfire? what is a drikenog? sorry if i sound totally ignorant not knowing...)

Back
Top Bottom