So another first incubation story just for the beginners out there! (me included) I set 24 eggs in my homemade incubator... Temp: Tried to set at 99.5 but could not get it to stay steady. So I set it at 100-102 instead. Considering I would want it higher then lower... 1-18 Humidity: Had it at 70% for the first like 24 hours then got it down to 50% for the next day or two BUT realizing that so many people had issues with to much humidity I set it at about 38% and let it be. 19-21 Humidity: Set this at 60% and adjusted it to stay that way during each hatch as the humidity would jump! Hatch: 14 hatched total, pipped and hatched in about 12 hours each with a early hatch of about 24 hours. They were all perfectly damp but not to much with no odd thing, blood or lumps. Losses: I dropped one, had about 4-5 infertile or did not make it far. And the rest turned clear about midway through. None died during hatch! The errors: Temp spike to 108 for about half a day, 4 hour drive with incubator in car for transporting, 12 hours left in a basement full of hydrogen gas due to overcharged battery. So yeah, not a bad turn out of the errors that were made. I have images and video if interested! Also I will be making an automatic egg turner along with a different design for the incubator as I could not control anything without opening! Thanks again for everyones help on here! it was a great experience and could not do it without everyones help!!!