Story game

I am going to my chicken coop .My head hangs low,my tail is tucked down as I've been yelled at and banished to the barn. sad Hope the girls don't mind a little company tonight. At least there is enough room. I like to sleep in; wonder what time they will be wanting to get up? They really like their feed; do you think I will enjoy it for breakfast? Maybe I could cook an egg with the heat lamp..............When I wakeup I am covered in chickens and they are all so heavy that I have to call for help.When help finally comes they The rescue squad is soon covered in chickens. All fluttering and pecking trying to get the seeds. When you see all the mayhem going on, you run torwards them to help and the roo attacks!!So I started running around screaming jumped up on the roost and then they brokke.So I ran outside and I screamed the sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!!!!!!!! That attracted the neighbors who came running over screaming''I love George Clooney!!''At this point, I assumed that I was going wacko and walked over to the child's story time. I sat down with the other kids and asked what book we were reading. They said that we weren't going to read a book today, we were going to the Eminem concert to have a great time. I was so excited, I loved him!!I ran and told my cat

I was going.​

I am going to my chicken coop .My head hangs low,my tail is tucked down as I've been yelled at and banished to the barn. sad Hope the girls don't mind a little company tonight. At least there is enough room. I like to sleep in; wonder what time they will be wanting to get up? They really like their feed; do you think I will enjoy it for breakfast? Maybe I could cook an egg with the heat lamp..............When I wakeup I am covered in chickens and they are all so heavy that I have to call for help.When help finally comes they The rescue squad is soon covered in chickens. All fluttering and pecking trying to get the seeds. When you see all the mayhem going on, you run torwards them to help and the roo attacks!!So I started running around screaming jumped up on the roost and then they brokke.So I ran outside and I screamed the sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!!!!!!!! That attracted the neighbors who came running over screaming''I love George Clooney!!''At this point, I assumed that I was going wacko and walked over to the child's story time. I sat down with the other kids and asked what book we were reading. They said that we weren't going to read a book today, we were going to the Eminem concert to have a great time. I was so excited, I loved him!!I ran and told my cat I was going.After I told my cat that I was going, I ran across the street to tell

my mom​

I am going to my chicken coop .My head hangs low,my tail is tucked down as I've been yelled at and banished to the barn. sad Hope the girls don't mind a little company tonight. At least there is enough room. I like to sleep in; wonder what time they will be wanting to get up? They really like their feed; do you think I will enjoy it for breakfast? Maybe I could cook an egg with the heat lamp..............When I wakeup I am covered in chickens and they are all so heavy that I have to call for help.When help finally comes they The rescue squad is soon covered in chickens. All fluttering and pecking trying to get the seeds. When you see all the mayhem going on, you run torwards them to help and the roo attacks!!So I started running around screaming jumped up on the roost and then they brokke.So I ran outside and I screamed the sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!!!!!!!! That attracted the neighbors who came running over screaming''I love George Clooney!!''At this point, I assumed that I was going wacko and walked over to the child's story time. I sat down with the other kids and asked what book we were reading. They said that we weren't going to read a book today, we were going to the Eminem concert to have a great time. I was so excited, I loved him!!I ran and told my cat I was going.After I told my cat that I was going, I ran across the street to tell my mom and she said

"WHAT......​

Back
Top Bottom