Story game

My head hangs low,my tail is tucked down as I've been yelled at and banished to the barn.
sad.png
Hope the girls don't mind a little company tonight. At least there is enough room. I like to sleep in; wonder what time they will be wanting to get up? They really like their feed; do you think I will enjoy it for breakfast? Maybe I could cook an egg with the heat lamp..............

Next??

Sawyer

I am going to my chicken coop .My head hangs low,my tail is tucked down as I've been yelled at and banished to the barn. sad Hope the girls don't mind a little company tonight. At least there is enough room. I like to sleep in; wonder what time they will be wanting to get up? They really like their feed; do you think I will enjoy it for breakfast? Maybe I could cook an egg with the heat lamp..............

When I wakeup I am covered in chickens and...
tongue.png

I am going to my chicken coop .My head hangs low,my tail is tucked down as I've been yelled at and banished to the barn. sad Hope the girls don't mind a little company tonight. At least there is enough room. I like to sleep in; wonder what time they will be wanting to get up? They really like their feed; do you think I will enjoy it for breakfast? Maybe I could cook an egg with the heat lamp..............When I wakeup I am covered in chickens and they are all so heavy that I have to call for help.

When help finally comes they.....​

all scramble towards the rescue squad, as they have x-ray vision and can see the sunflower seeds hidden in one of the rescuers' pockets.

Last edited:
I am going to my chicken coop .My head hangs low,my tail is tucked down as I've been yelled at and banished to the barn. sad Hope the girls don't mind a little company tonight. At least there is enough room. I like to sleep in; wonder what time they will be wanting to get up? They really like their feed; do you think I will enjoy it for breakfast? Maybe I could cook an egg with the heat lamp..............When I wakeup I am covered in chickens and they are all so heavy that I have to call for help.When help finally comes they The rescue squad is soon covered in chickens. All fluttering and pecking trying to get the seeds. When you see all the mayhem going on, you run torwards

them to help and....​

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to my chicken coop .My head hangs low,my tail is tucked down as I've been yelled at and banished to the barn. sad Hope the girls don't mind a little company tonight. At least there is enough room. I like to sleep in; wonder what time they will be wanting to get up? They really like their feed; do you think I will enjoy it for breakfast? Maybe I could cook an egg with the heat lamp..............When I wakeup I am covered in chickens and they are all so heavy that I have to call for help.When help finally comes they The rescue squad is soon covered in chickens. All fluttering and pecking trying to get the seeds. When you see all the mayhem going on, you run torwards them to help and the roo attacks!!

So I.....​

Back
Top Bottom