Story game

I am going to my chicken coop .My head hangs low,my tail is tucked down as I've been yelled at and banished to the barn. sad Hope the girls don't mind a little company tonight. At least there is enough room. I like to sleep in; wonder what time they will be wanting to get up? They really like their feed; do you think I will enjoy it for breakfast? Maybe I could cook an egg with the heat lamp..............When I wakeup I am covered in chickens and they are all so heavy that I have to call for help.When help finally comes they The rescue squad is soon covered in chickens. All fluttering and pecking trying to get the seeds. When you see all the mayhem going on, you run torwards them to help and the roo attacks!!So I started running around screaming jumped up on the roost and then they brokke.So I ran outside and I screamed the sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!!!!!!!! That attracted the neighbors who came running over screaming''I love George Clooney!!''At this point, I assumed that I was going wacko and walked over to the child's story time. I sat down with the other kids and asked what book we were reading. They said that we weren't going to read a book today, we were going to the Eminem concert to have a great time. I was so excited, I loved him!!I ran and told my cat I was going.After I told my cat that I was going, I ran across the street to tell my mom and she said "WHAT you must have lost your mind if you even begin to think that you're going to that! Instead you're going to stay home and read Dr. Seuss books." So I stayed home and did what my mom told me to do even though I wanted to go to the concert. But then I took revenge on mom!!I took an egg And smashed it on her head!! Then she grounded me and I told her sorry and went to my room. Then I sneaked out the window and headed to the Eminem Concert!lol She got on the BYC!!!! But she didn't have my password. So she couldn't rage and rant about her terrible daughter. I contacted NiftyChicken lol and told him told her to sign her own self up and her log on name would be....I screamed for the Backstreet Boys!!!!! The Backstreet Boys came running yelling

So I began screaming....​

Back
Top Bottom