STRANGE or FUNNY NAMES

I've known people with the last name Outhouse & others with the last name Butt. It's a good thing that their children didn't marry and hyphenate their last name into Butt-Outhouse or Outhouse-Butt...

Quote:
OMG!! hahahahaha!!! I Cant stop Laughing!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah!
lau.gif
I would sue if thats what my parents named me!

My brothers friend is called Summer Knight, and a girl who played on my soccer team's name was Sara Lara

Some of these names are European, so not different over there, but not you average American name.

Celka, Edju, Casimir, Dino, Celia, Gustav Adolph, Duke, Slick, Clifford, Urban...that's all I can think of now. My name isn't incredibly unique but is hard for Americans to pronounce, however my European friends and colleagues have no problem with it!

my great great grandmother: Freelove Washburn

my grandmother on the other side's first name was Dumas (say Doo Mah) named after Alexander Dumas

a friend: Thomas Flint Sparks

a highschool classmate: Beuna (say BeeYouNah)

a classmate of my hubby's: Patella (yes, like your kneecap)

Coworker Lesley (male) and his brother Moreley. (LESSley and MOREley... wonder which one their parent's liked better...?)

one of my highschool friends named her first daughter Amanda, intending to call her Mandy. middle name Lynn...
after she was born, my friend's mom wrote her a note saying "remember when she crys it should be music to your ears, because she's AmandaLynn (a mandolin)... bahDumBump.
so having gone there (unintentionally) she decided she's stick with the theme and named her second daughter Crysta Lynn

and for odd spellings: Lezleigh (leslie)

Quote:
Ack!
sickbyc.gif
thats child abuse!

Must have been a terribly rough delivery!!!
lau.gif

lau.gif
Classic!! That's so funny...
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom