STRANGE or FUNNY NAMES

I have a few odd names in my family. For starters, one aunt's name is Oralee...then g-gma and another aunt share the name 'Lula'. Another aunt is named Dallie. I have a cousin named Dallas, another named Wayland, and another named JR (not junior, it's just JR). Probably one of the weirdest names is my cousin Shannon. Obviously, Shannon is not all that uncommon of a name....except when it's tagged to a boy
hmm.png
Then there's my cousin Mercy.

Actually, I guess there are several...I also have a cousin named Ky (sounds like 'eye'), a nephew named Emil (pronounced A-mill), and I'm sure there are more. All of these are on dad's side of the family...which probably explains it...

Ive a cousin whos name is Kadameon Sebastibah. Not sure if I spelled it right. I spelled it just how it sounds. My dad's name is Homer, so that don't seem weird to me. I have another cousin named rocky (real name, not a nick name), My G. Grandpa was named Dolphis, a G. Grandma and daughter named Stella. My gp in law is Hershal.

My Great Great Grandmother was named Jimina, other names on my family tree: William Greenleaf, Alcesta, Abi Kinsie, Baltzer, Jorg, Phineas Pelton, Marillas Maria, and I used to have a friend named Misty Dawn, I always thought it sounded like a strippers name.

Back
Top Bottom