5 ex battery hens- ginger,babs,workid,princess layer,sweet annie
1 light sussex-miley
1 cream legbar-melow
1 orpington-buntie
1-ancona oeflay
2 cross breeds- osma and obarma

i named mine Egg.
tongue.png

The leader of my flock is a 7 month old RIR roo named Tallulah. We didn't think he was a roo til he started crowing, and were already used to calling him Tallulah. And then there's the other rooster in the flock, a 8 month old Buff Brahma named Peanut. He was a packing peanut chick given to me by a friend.
I have a blue cochin bantam hen named Nona and a birchen cochin pullet named Decima.
I also recently hatched some chicks:
Morta, Gullinkambi, and Pecan are all black and feather-footed. They are Tallulah and Nona's chicks.
Snowball is black and the product of Tallulah and one of the random hens in the flock.
Some chicks from eggs that I bought are Beans, Leaves, and Noodles, and a couple of the chicks that I bought a week ago are Swarley and Jayy Von.

Quote:
I have a rooster I thought was a hen and named it egg also. Now I have a rooster named Egg.
D.gif

We have:

Cookie Horncorn Pearfruit (named by the 3-year-old)
Joy Ruby Brownie (named by the 7yo)
and
Quigley Quiggles Flan (my husband and I picked rthe first name and the kids added the middle and last names)

I htink the kids need some more chickens to name...you should have seen the list. My favorite one that went unused was Scissorschicken (from the 3yo).

Back
Top Bottom