~Stray Cat RP~

Name: (name)Mr. Thumbs
Breed: (breed of cat it could be a mix or breed unknown) mix
History: (What is this cats history, was it born as a stray, or was it once owned by a human, why isn't this cat not still owned by a human?) was born a stray but adopted as a kitten then got out again and is living stray life.
Personality: (Describe the personality) Sweet and loving male but can get iratable. He likes to hunt birds which is his favorite prey.
Picture: (Picture)
( He has an extra didget on his foot)

Username: (Your username) polish

Name: (name) Tabitha
History: (What is this cats history, was it born as a stray, or was it once owned by a human, why isn't this cat not still owned by a human?) born stray
Personality: (Describe the personality) not very friendly. Hates humans
th

Username: (Your username) polish

Name: (name) Pine
History: (What is this cats history, was it born as a stray, or was it once owned by a human, why isn't this cat not still owned by a human?) nothin special born stray.
Personality: (Describe the personality) Demanding cat who is like the tough guy. He is looking for a female cat.( hes going to try and get red)
th

Username: (Your username)

Sandstorm padded back to her den, a limp mouse dangling from her jaws. She noticed the sky get dark.

Steal wrapped his body around Red, in hopes of keeping her warm.

"We need to find something warm! I'm going to Lucy's house! Even though she fights I'll take my chances!" Alice ran to Lucy's window, hoping for a blanket or two.
"Lucy, please help me! I am not here to stay! I am here for a blanket!"
"Okay, you may have some." Lucy said and handed Alice two small cat blankets, just big enough for two cats each.
"Hey! Guess what! Guess what! Lucy, that cat, let us have some warm, fuzzy blankets!" Alice shouted but Sarah was already asleep, Alice handed Steal and Red one and then Sarah and Alice got the other.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom