~Stray Cat RP~

" It's not closed. I can slip right out." Red was getting annoyed at this house cat.

( No offence to u Duckraiser. Its just Reds personality.)

"Okay, suit yourself!" Lucy popped her head back in and ate her wet food happily. "So Steal, do you like my house? There is a cat climbing thing right over there, you can give it a try if you want!" Lucy told Steal

"Hi!" Charcoal said, spotting Clematis wandering around in search of food. "Are you feeling better? I was always scratched in the mill because I was so small, so I know what it feels like to be aching after a short recovery. Mira told me to give you this mouse. Did you used to be a house cat? I never saw such a pretty wild cat. I mean-" Charcoal felt a little embarrassed at saying that, but she carried on talking. "There's a lot of cats around here, and most of them used to be owned by humans. And most of them want to go back to their humans, too! I was treated awfully by some really mean humans, so I do not like them. But Maiya said she liked her human. Did you like your human? I mean, that is if you had a human. Did you have a human?" At this point, Charcoal had to pause for breath. She'd never met a cat she liked more, and she really wanted to be friends with Clematis. She really missed Red.

Mira bumped into Mist while on her way to the stream for a nice drink of water. "Hello," she said, feeling in a good mood. "How's life?"

"Hi!" Charcoal said, spotting Clematis wandering around in search of food.  "Are you feeling better?  I was always scratched in the mill because I was so small, so I know what it feels like to be aching after a short recovery.  Mira told me to give you this mouse.  Did you used to be a house cat?  I never saw such a pretty wild cat.  I mean-"  Charcoal felt a little embarrassed at saying that, but she carried on talking.  "There's a lot of cats around here, and most of them used to be owned by humans.  And most of them want to go back to their humans, too!  I was treated awfully by some really mean humans, so I do not like them.  But Maiya said she liked her human.  Did you like your human?  I mean, that is if you had a human.  Did you have a human?"  At this point, Charcoal had to pause for breath.  She'd never met a cat she liked more, and she really wanted to be friends with Clematis.  She really missed Red.

Mira bumped into Mist while on her way to the stream for a nice drink of water.  "Hello," she said, feeling in a good mood.  "How's life?"

Mist said,"Pretty descent. How about you?"

Back
Top Bottom