Stray Roo

WhitF

Songster
Aug 14, 2021
This guy was apparently kicked out of his yard when the owners had too many Roos, and now he has taken up residence in my parents yard. So the neighbor told me he’s a roo (I’m very new to this and have a few young banties) and I’m wondering what breed he is. I’m thinking of trying to bring him to my place (I’m on a half acre) instead of him being in my parents tiny yard in the middle of the city.

any ideas and tips for moving him?

Attachments

• CC25A3EA-88FE-4588-8601-F53F18272756.jpeg
    CC25A3EA-88FE-4588-8601-F53F18272756.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • F6A840D8-C1EC-4171-8FA7-9CFC2EF97945.jpeg
    F6A840D8-C1EC-4171-8FA7-9CFC2EF97945.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
This guy was apparently kicked out of his yard when the owners had too many Roos, and now he has taken up residence in my parents yard. So the neighbor told me he’s a roo (I’m very new to this and have a few young banties) and I’m wondering what breed he is. I’m thinking of trying to bring him to my place (I’m on a half acre) instead of him being in my parents tiny yard in the middle of the city.

He’s an Easter Egger. Pretty boy.

Easter egger!

I can't be certain, but I think he's an Easter Egger.

If you know where he roosts at night the easiest way to catch him would be to take him off his roost after dark and put him into a pet carrier.
Thank you for the help!
Easter egger!
thank you!
He’s an Easter Egger. Pretty boy.
thank you! He is! He’s not friendly lol but I’m afraid he’s going to get hit so we may adopt him

Back
Top Bottom