Strength for my friend

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by annie3001, Dec 27, 2011.

1. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    Hello.
    My co-worker of 13 years has been diagonosed (sorry sad typing) with colon cancer. Shes at the begining stages. And was going in to the doctor for a check to see if its spread. This is the most kindest , warmest person i have ever gotten to know. :hitshe would give you the shirt off her back if you needed it. shes one in a million. I am typing this and crying and i just wish everyone in the world new her. Why oh why does this have to happen to her. I found out thru a friend from facebook of all places, and found out more today. My heart feels like its crumbling.[​IMG] I am just asking for a prayer a nice thought, however you do it. to think of her. for private reason her name is CA.[​IMG] I am so glad she came into my life and heart and i know she has the strength to beat this. [​IMG]
    its just so upsetting. just when the years ending,,,,, anothers begining. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Chic-n-farmer

Chic-n-farmer Showers of Blessings

Prayers for you and your dear friend. [​IMG]

3. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    [​IMG] [​IMG] This is far from being a death sentence. Depending upon the stage there is a GOOD chance of survival. Let this post serve as a reminder to all that we should have periodic colonoscopies.

4. kidcody

kidcody Overrun With Chickens

Praying for your dear friend, sending a big hug to you! [​IMG]

5. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Prayers [​IMG]

6. geckomama

geckomama Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    hugs to you and your friend............many warm thoughts and prayers will be sent to her................[​IMG]

7. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    Praying your friend can pull through this. Hope she considers using both allopathic and alternative health options.Diet alone with allopathic treatments can be very successful in colon cancer. Regardless, I hope she pulls through!

8. stoopid

stoopid Chicken Fairy Godmother

Aug 3, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    [​IMG] strength to both of you [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by