Stubborn husband, mean roo

Renee' :

I think Poulets De Cajun woke up on the wrong side of the bed today! Geeez. Lighten up.
tongue.png

Nope! Chipper as can be! My written word is often miscommunicated. I dont have the gift of email unfortunately...​

Quote:
Nope! Chipper as can be! My written word is often miscommunicated. I dont have the gift of email unfortunately...

We still love you.
hugs.gif

As for the Roo I am happy that you are trying to tame him in your own way. There are many great threads for advise and most of them work but you have to deal with your flock the way you see fit and I commend you for trying. If this roo means so much to your DH hopefully they can come to common ground before it happens again. If you have kids, I wouldnt let them in the pen alone until this is all worked out. Let us know how the dominance thing goes and if it comes to it, I have great chicken dishes!

Quote:
This always kills me... how does a grown man get lacerations from a very small bird?

Just doesn't make any sense to me.

Perhaps your husband needs some handling tips, and 'situational awarness' training instead of punishing the bird to a life on the ground.

It's the rooster that needed the "situational awareness" training; if not that, then salt, pepper, and other spices in the dumpling pot.

Back
Top Bottom