STUNNING Black Copper Marans-Davis/wade jean lines-NPIP!!!!

git-r-done

In the Brooder
8 Years
Dec 26, 2011
wapakoneta, ohio
This auction is for 12 very dark brown Black Copper Maran eggs.

Our Marans are very dark brown egg layers and have great bloodlines. These eggs will be very fertile since we hatched out over 100 of these marans this year.

We acept only online paypal transactions which can be sent to [email protected].
I only ship on Mondays and Tuesdays so they dont sit for extra days. The eggs will be shipped in an egg carton filled with sawdust then taped tightly, and then the box will be filled with sawdust. We will try our best to get them to you as safe as possible but sometimes the shipping process can damage them.

We are now NPIP certified alowing us to ship birds when available. If you are interested in some different and very rare breeds visit diversifiedshowbirds.com which is getting updated now. we currently have 16 breeds on the farm. Pm me if you have any questions about anything.

Thanks!!

Any pictures?
smile.png

~Aspen

I did look on your wedsite and saw a pic of a young rooster. The picture was not a closeup. what color are his eyes? If you could be so kind as to post pics of chickens and eggs I would love to do some bidding!! Thanks again!

Hey Nate and Jeff,
Nice to see you made it here. These two have very clean and healthy birds. Also, they are great people to work with. Good luck. Bryan

do you give them layena because
layena gives really low hatch rates
when given layena nothing hatches
or only one chick or two hatches
and with no layena vere excellent hatches

Quote:
There are so many factors that can lead to a low hatch rate that it isn't fair to blame it on the Layena unless you can provide evidence other than one or two anecdotal stories.

Quote:
There are so many factors that can lead to a low hatch rate that it isn't fair to blame it on the Layena unless you can provide evidence other than one or two anecdotal stories.

I agree. If you're talking about trying to hatch Marans eggs then they are more difficult than regular eggs in my opinion. Something about the dark eggs are harder for the moisture to enter not really sure. Bit I've heard that they are more difficult than regular eggs.

Back
Top Bottom