Stupid bird!

Yea, I'm so glad to live in the country. The only time I hear sirens is when there is a forest fire nearby or when the guy down the road set his kitchen on fire.
duc.gif

I did find out why the mocking bird is singing all night, his lady friend is setting on a nest and I guess he's happy he's going to be a daddy.
lau.gif

Quote:
Maybe they only sing outside the Tennessee state lines
hu.gif

What is worse is when they dive bomb ME!!!

As for the crickets... Unfortunately, we have an aquarium full of crickets in the house because we have bearded dragons.... I have to shut the door and cover my ears at night. Glad the cats catch the loose ones. On a Happy note.... I am going to try and breed superworms (kinda like mealworms, but ones that my beardies can eat)... so
fl.gif
maybe no more crickets???

I get a tree frog chorus every night - it's much louder in spring, when the boys are trying to impress the girls.

I happen to LIKE the sound, but on occasion it is so loud I cannot carry on a phone conversation if I'm the back porch! (The tree frogs moved in when I put in two goldfish ponds.)

I wanna know who invited the mourning doves who "who" around at all hours.

we have a pair of goshawks, a mob of crows and an owl that keep out the mockingbirds. instead we get the neighbor's husky team howling back and forth with the coyotes in the woods all night
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom