Stupid fed-ex delivery man

Funny that different parts of the country have totally different experiences. Down in our part of the country, DHL was HORRIBLE! They delivered the CPU and monitor to one house, 30 something miles away, and the speakers for my computer to my office. Then, showed out about finding the 2000 computer. Never anything but trouble from those guys. UPS is great here. So is FedEx Expess. Ground, not so much.

Sorry about your awful experience. Just sickening to wait for something and then some careless idiot crush it.

USPS delivery here is good, if a bit slower than average. But they don't just jam odd shaped packages into my mailbox whether they fit or not like my old post office used to do. And when my mailbox is askew due to the stupid punk kids, often the postal worker will bring my mail to the door.

Pickup however.... they may advertise a free pickup service but I've had four packages waiting to be picked up for 5 days now and no luck. Guess I'll have to hoof them down to the post office, since my husband has some sort of mental block to the words 'please drop this off on your way into work'.

Pickup however.... they may advertise a free pickup service but I've had four packages waiting to be picked up for 5 days now and no luck.

What did your local PO say when you called them to ask why they haven't made your pickup?

Steve in NC​

Quote:
What did your local PO say when you called them to ask why they haven't made your pickup?

Steve in NC

'Oh, we'll get that pickup rescheduled right away!'

Quote:

Steve in NC

And you have that persons name and refered that to the post master right?

Got to say the fedex people (express and ground) in Colorado Springs are awesome. I think the old DHL drivers were recruited from a work release program..LOL

Quote:

Go to USPS.com to fill out a complaint. The offices get in trouble for every complaint that is generated. Then they'll get to explain it to their boss. Also leave a note in your box for the carrier that you have parcels to be picked up. Sometimes the supervisor doesn't give the notice to the carrier.

Quote:

Go to USPS.com to fill out a complaint. The offices get in trouble for every complaint that is generated. Then they'll get to explain it to their boss. Also leave a note in your box for the carrier that you have parcels to be picked up. Sometimes the supervisor doesn't give the notice to the carrier.

Did that. It actually got picked up this morning. The carrier showed the notice where my neighbor's address was written as the ones asking for pickup along with notes saying it hadn't happened. She decided to try the houses with two similar numbers to see if they had a pickup.

Bleh. Typos.

Back
Top Bottom