Stupid neighbor sprayed Ortho Ground Clear!!!

MKingsolver

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jun 10, 2011
Rainy Western WA
Hi everyone. I'm really scared right now! I have a neighbor that lives behind me that has to look at my back fence who decided to spray Ortho Ground Clear from Home Depot along it. The problem is that it's chainlink with privacy slats and my coop is 3 feet away from it. I could smell the spray from where I was sitting on my patio about 30 feet away and now I'm worried about my birds. I asked him not to spray there but he said he didn't spray into the fence. Couldn't the fumes from the spray harm them???

I don't want to make enemies with my neighbors but honestly I care A LOT more about my animals then the fact that he has to look at weeds on the other side of the fence. If it's that big of a deal I will spray it with vinegar, salt, and dish soap and pull the darn things myself!

I doubt the fumes will do any permanent damage. They should dissipate fairly quickly since it was sprayed out in the yard and not in an enclosed space.

They'll be ok, the smell will dissipate. Such is close quarters living. Not much you can do.
idunno.gif

THANK YOU SO MUCH the fast replies! I went out and sprayed down the fence as well as the other side with water, scrubbed out and changed their feed and water, and put a fan in their coop just to be on the safe side. Hopefully we're ok
fl.gif

Damn urban living! Need to move to the country
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom