stupid neighbors

I hope that you do call the police. This is not just an annoyance, this is theft. There is no telling if they will be back for more, or if they will vandalize your place or threaten your family. Absolutely call the police, and get that game cam back up there.

Quote:
Law enforcement won't do S*IT!! My neighbor's murdering pitbull recently tore my eight birds to shreds for no other reason than because it could. Cop came out, took the report and the backwards hillbilly even ADMITTED his dog did it. But because humans are not involved, all you will have are civil remedies...which means paying for a lawyer and mountains of time, paperwork and money. Cops won't arrest anyone. At best, your neighbor will get a "talking to" which is a joke. It sucks and I am right there with you in your pain and the feeling of helplessness and that nobody cares. I don't want you to get your hopes up that the po-leece will do anything useful, other than giggle at you behind your back once they've left because hey, according to them, it's just a stupid bird. >
sad.png

I am not suggesting or endorsing any action that violates the law...but sometimes you have to come up with your own creative solutions to put an end to pests, whether they are filthy scum covered dogs or filthy scum sucking humans. They'll all the same to me. Worthless and unproductive collective waste of lives.

Good luck.

Avenge your bird.

As mentioned,the cops most likely won't do anything for you, but get a police report anyway.Also as mentioned, get that gamecam back up and running.A good picture is worth million words. Get proof and a police report then approach your local DA's office...
Most cops are to busy with more "Important" stuff to worry about your hens and some creep staeling them...good luck, lock your girls up tight and run that game cam..!!!!

Back
Top Bottom