Stupid post office should be sued

Sorry about your eggs. If you think it's bad now, I heard on the news last week they are planning a 150,000 layoff at the Post office. ( of course the following segment- we are sending several million $'s to Somalia to fight hunger)

Last edited:
I'm so sorry you went thru this. I just paid for my second set of shipped eggs last nite. The first is due to hatch this week, like you my girls are doing this for part of 4H. Our first set was off ebay 12 eggs total during last nites candling all but three look great I'm crossing my fingers that we are looking at the eggs correctly. I'll be happy if just a few make it out of the eggs on the 10th which is day 21.
Ours were shipped USPS and I was scared when the box arrived and I rushed up to the PO to get it, two sides were smashed in about 2 inches like two people had played kick ball with it. However when I opened it all eggs were intact and when the girls candled them all showed fertile or what we thought looked fertile. Our PO will hold them for me if they know we are expecting eggs, we are a rural area and they are used to eggs, chicks , etc... !

I hope you have time to start again with better luck.
I've heard of people that don't mark the box for fear a disgruntled employee will play football with it.

In defense of the PO overall, it is the only entity that will ship live animals, they do it inexpensively, normally with no screwups and without them - where would we be?
Think about the logistics of getting that job done/

I agree! Shouldn't we take care of our own before we try to take on hunger abroad?
Same goes for education, I don't think people here illegally should get college assistance before legal citizens!
Vote for change, support Americans!

We can feed the laid off postal workers shipped scrambeled eggs!!
lau.gif

sorry, early morning fox attack, my sense of humour may be demented.
Also had to toss 8 shipped eggs yesterday, 7 which had broken yolks, and the box was clearly labeled as hatching eggs.
roll.png
Guess convoyer belts can't read.

Quote:
You know, I stopped labeling my hatching eggs as such a couple of years ago, and I swear I have had many less end up getting broken along the way. I just label mine "FRAGILE/HADLE WITH CARE, PLEASE!" now.

Back
Top Bottom