Stupid Rooster Hurt My Daisy

the3ofus+oursixchicks

Songster
8 Years
Apr 22, 2011
alabama
Me And My Daughter Were P[laying Badmitton I Turned My Head To Get The Birdie And George Jumped On Daisy. While He Did That He Made Her Hurt Her Foot. Now She Is Limping,holding It Up And Cant Get Compfy When She Lays Down On It. Any Suggestions? She Tried To Fly Up To Where They Sleep And Couldnt Make It. So I Sat Her Up There Because She Obviously Wanted Up There. They All Sleep On Top Of The Chicken House. (silly Gooses)

the3ofus+oursixchicks :

Me And My Daughter Were P[laying Badmitton I Turned My Head To Get The Birdie And George Jumped On Daisy. While He Did That He Made Her Hurt Her Foot. Now She Is Limping,holding It Up And Cant Get Compfy When She Lays Down On It. Any Suggestions? She Tried To Fly Up To Where They Sleep And Couldnt Make It. So I Sat Her Up There Because She Obviously Wanted Up There. They All Sleep On Top Of The Chicken House. (silly Gooses)

How does her foot look? Bruised, Lacerated, or cut? If it has a cut, you need to sanitize it immediately with dish soap and lukewarm water. Do not use hydrogen peroxide; it destroys healing tissues and good bacteria.

If it's just a bruise, or if you can't even see a wound, don't worry about it unless she nurses that foot for longer than a day.​

no, you cant even see anything on it. it looked to me like one of her toes may have been strange looking. i am thinking she sprained it, or maybe twisted it. do you reckon that can happen? she holds it up under her and bends down and looks at it herself, like what in the world just happened. i was sitting on our walkway close to the ground and she was so sweet. i sat her down to see if she was better and it wasnt. she wanted in my lap so bad so me and her sat for a while. i sure hope she is better in the morning.

the3ofus+oursixchicks :

no, you cant even see anything on it. it looked to me like one of her toes may have been strange looking. i am thinking she sprained it, or maybe twisted it. do you reckon that can happen? she holds it up under her and bends down and looks at it herself, like what in the world just happened. i was sitting on our walkway close to the ground and she was so sweet. i sat her down to see if she was better and it wasnt. she wanted in my lap so bad so me and her sat for a while. i sure hope she is better in the morning.

If you want, to make her more comfortable, you can mix three cups of hot water to one cup of epsim salt and soak her foot in it. That will help with just about any kind of injury wound or sprian. It doesn't sound too horribly bad. If her ancle starts to swell or turn a funky color ect. you can wrap it like you wrap a sprained ancle in a human, with vet wrap or an ace bandage. If it starts to swell, ice it. Good luck​

hit.gif
ok my daisy has just been pecking me HARD. more of a bite. and her comb real red. is she mad at me, dont want me touching her or is her foot hurting?

Back
Top Bottom