Subservient Chicken link - Is it for real?!

ALLcoopedUP

In the Brooder
10 Years
Mar 19, 2009
I followed the link for that Subservient Chicken on this site! Fun Pages, Silly Links (You know, person dressed up as a chicken in it's front room, with sofas and TV, ready and waiting to perform just for you??!!!)
It's truly amazing!
IS IT FOR REAL? REAL TIME? It did everything I asked!
Freaky or what!
What do you all think?
I haven't laughed so much in ages!
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

No, it is not in real time. The program responds in a fixed manner to certain key words.

I used to have a list of actions caused by key words, I'll look for it.

chel

On the Wikipedia page for The Subservient Chicken, look for a link in the External Links section called "Subservient Chicken verb list."

On the Snopes page for Subservient Chicken, there is a highlighted word link (complete "list") in the second or third paragraph.

I'm not going to link to it here because some of the terminology is not family friendly and there are also pop ups.

chel

doh! yeah, it took me to the next day, in the cool light of day, to realise it wasn't just there for my every whim!
I googled it and got a great list of commands.
My fav are the 3 designers names Crispin Porter + Bogusky type them a few times and they appear from behind the sofa;
taco bell gets the lady designer to dance with the chicken!
I also like build a den out of the sofa cushions and take a break. Still think it's very funny.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom