Such a nice group

SheilaV

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jun 5, 2011
I have been watching this forum for a couple of weeks now, as well as 2 or 3 others (on other topics). I have come to realize that his group is a very friendly and eager lot, full of encouragement and simple joy. I do not see that in the others. There I see a lot of pontification and one-upsmanship, but never here. Here I see people with NO experience, asking questions that to some may seem obvious, but I have never seen anyone belittle or chastise another for asking. You all take your flocks and efforts as seriously as any on the other sites, but not so seriously as to be arrogant or superior in any way. I have to say I am very honored and pleased to see that there are places like this, and I feel I must tell you just how proud I am of you all. Maybe it's this love you give to your feathered friends that the others are lacking ... maybe they should get some chickens !!
D.gif

Well, just like with any family, you'll see some squabbling here occasionally...lol. But you're right, it's a welcoming forum with a lot of great people, and the mods. here work hard to keep it that way
smile.png
Glad you joined - I know you'll learn and contribute a lot!
smile.png

frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif

I have to totally agree... I seem to join some type of forum everytime we get a new animal, just so I can get all the information I could possibly want/need.

This forum is the nicest and most active I have EVER joined. There seems to be knowledge from all over the world as well as lots of humor. It is nice to see that it has expanded to include other topics (Other Pets and Livestock, etc). Who needs the other forums now
hu.gif

love.gif
BYC

frow.gif
Welcome! I agree, the folks on this board are so helpful, even when you ask dumb questions that have been asked dozens of times before
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom