Sudden vertigo

26080F31-9288-4F65-86B8-D4D9389559B2.jpeg

His morning poo. He crowed this morning. Still really jerky head movements. He pecks at food but doesn’t peck down for enough to reach it

This is Bonnie. Now you can put a face with whom I am talking about. He’s a good one and I appreciate all your quick replies. There is always one or two chickens that hold special places in our hearts

Attachments

• 7CA23944-6C04-4B32-8E8D-0440E4B7FED0.jpeg
    7CA23944-6C04-4B32-8E8D-0440E4B7FED0.jpeg
    617.6 KB · Views: 1
Have you tried the vitamin E yet? And how about sugar water? He needs hydrating with sugar to elevate his glucose. His symptoms are those of dehydration. He's also weak from hunger.

Have you tried the vitamin E yet? And how about sugar water? He needs hydrating with sugar to elevate his glucose. His symptoms are those of dehydration. He's also weak from hunger.
Yes we did. I think it is helping. I had to put the food in his mouth and he gobbled it up. He is flapping his wings crowing, walking slow, and jerky head movements. I don’t have a YouTube but going to see if my son can upload a video on here

Videos. You can't directly upload a video to BYC. The way BYC is set up for those is we need to upload it to You Tube first. Then copy the URL and paste it here. It then automatically embeds here.

Can he see well? Maybe a feather trimming is needed as well.

You may be surprised how well a bird can thrive when they can see! I would give the vitamins as suggested.

Do check him for lice/mites too.
He cannot. I’ll trim his feathers. He was a ok before turkeys ran around his coop. I think it scared him and he ran into something. Small crack in his beak

Back
Top Bottom