Solved Suddenly able to see muted members posts.

We haven't been able to duplicate this.

Have you tried logging out, clearing your cache, and logging back in?

Any other members having this problem, please reply with which browser you're using.

Can you PM me a screenshot of a post?
I can but they look the same as any other post :idunnoI'm going to clear my cache and try a different browser. In my muted list, the members are no longer listed.
Maybe I unmuted these members but I haven't really been online a lot in a few weeks and I don't know why I would.

I can but they look the same as any other post :idunnoI'm going to clear my cache and try a different browser. In my muted list, the members are no longer listed.
Maybe I unmuted these members but I haven't really been online a lot in a few weeks and I don't know why I would.
You must have accidentally clicked to unignore them. It's easy to accidentally do.

I'm glad you figured out that you weren't actually ignoring them anymore.

You must have accidentally clicked to unignore them. It's easy to accidentally do.

I'm glad you figured out that you weren't actually ignoring them anymore.
I doubt that I accidentally unignored 8 ish people but with spotty library internet anything could happen. It wasn't hard to figure out, 😂 I don't often mute people but there's aways a reason. The main reason is they appear to be yutzy 14 year olds. :hmm

Back
Top Bottom