Suggested chicken breeds

I have a Buckeye. She is amazing.(I hope she's a she.) She's so funny and quirky. I bought her at Rural King.

Attachments

• IMG_20180302_160829.jpg
    IMG_20180302_160829.jpg
    528.4 KB · Views: 7
Wouldn’t mind another one or two roosters,I can always build a stag pen.As far as what I’m getting definitely considering Faverolles,jersey giants,and thanks to Chelsea buffs because I forgot all about them,and Brahmans.Considering size probably gonna get just ten or chicks even though I probably have the space.
When my BO roo died I rushed to TSC to buy a few more roosters because my BO was that amazing. I wanted to try incubating my first BOs fertilized eggs, but I didn't get to before he died. :/

I’ve had to no hens and a rooster,not at the same time tho.The rooster was very odd but the hens were great

What do you want the breed for? What is the purpose? I have a couple brahmas, docile, excellent disposition but not very good egg-layers.

The purpose is eggs and a pet.And ingenerel trying something new,you never know if you like something if you don’t try it
What do you want the breed for? What is the purpose? I have a couple brahmas, docile, excellent disposition but not very good egg-layers.

Back
Top Bottom