Suggestion for warm ladies gloves for winter chicken chores

Quote:
I'll have to recommend those to my mom...she has Raynauds too. I might try the Isotoner gloves also since my hands tend to get painfully cold very quickly. Not looking forward to doing chores this winter...brrrrrr!! lol

I have small chubby hands, a small ladies is too tight and a medium too big. I find I can fit into kids gloves usually medium/large and they fit much better. I usually get stuff from Lands end clearance, if you are near a sears store you can do free catalog returns there. Otherwise I shop at Lands end inlet (get free ship. on catalog orders). They guarantee things for any reason at any time, so you aren't "stuck" with anything unsatisfactory. LLBeans is the same way . I feel better paying more upfront when I know they stand behind their products. Beans offers free shipping - no minimum purchase but, you would have to pay postage to return stuff if you aren't near their stores.

TJMaxx and Marshall's usually have a good assortment of gloves if you shop fast enough. Face masks are well worth the money, they warm the air you breathe and you feel MUCH warmer.I even had to remove them now and then because I overheat. Then I realize how bitter cold it is without them.

Back
Top Bottom