suggestion...recent posts

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by RockyToggRanch, Jan 25, 2009.

1. RockyToggRanch

RockyToggRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2008
    Upstate NY
    Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but when I'm away for awhile and come back, I like to see what I've missed. So, I read posts and hit my back arrow to take me to where I left off on the list. Well, if I post to a thread, then I can't arrow back and have to go to recent posts again. So I'm at the top of the list again.

Is there a way to make my way down the list without starting over each time? If not...could there be?

Sorry, we didn't have computers in school in my day. We had typewriters in 10th grade. [​IMG]

2. DuckLady

DuckLady ~~~Administrator~~~BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    You can right click the link you want to open and chjoose "open in a new window" "or open in a new tab". That way your original page will still be right there.

3. CARS

CARS Chillin' With My Peeps

One thing that I have become accustom to on other forums is a tab for "todays posts" or "posts from the last 7 days". Very handy when trying to keep up.

4. CARS

CARS Chillin' With My Peeps

I just found the "view posts since last visit"!!! That should work for me [​IMG]

5. RockyToggRanch

RockyToggRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2008
    Upstate NY
    Quote:I feel stupid...I have no idea what any of that means...[​IMG]

6. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    When you find a topic you want to open, right click on it and it should give you some options. If your computer is older it may only give you the option to open in a new window.

Hope this helps.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by