Solved Suggestion

View attachment 1545948 So here is what I see when I post. I click on smiley face above and the images I previously posted is all that appears.
Yes those are the only ones in our drop down list.

All of the others you have to save to your device (computer/phone) first and upload them each time you want to use them, like York said above.

View attachment 1545972 K. So here is my screenshot showing you what I see and where I click to find smileys. Ignore the rover message, someone beeped in when took shot sorry! These are all that show and I am at bottom.
That is right/correct...those are the only ones.
All others are just extras other people added in that thread...smiley library.

Ok I can see more variety when I click on direct link but when I want to reply or post new only see a few. I scroll down and it looks as far as I can go and it does not show me all that is available by direct link when I click on the smiley face. Any suggestions? Is there restricted access to a certain number of them based on membership?
I thought you couldn't see all of the ones in the other thread...that is why I was suggesting you wait for them to load.
I didn't know you were meaning the smilies in the message reply drop down list thingie. My bad.

I thought you couldn't see all of the ones in the other thread...that is why I was suggesting you wait for them to load.
I didn't know you were meaning the smilies in the message reply drop down list thingie. My bad.
That’s ok. Anyway to add the holiday ones and others to the drop down thread? That is so much easier. If not will keep trying to save them when people use them. So far no success there but I’m getting better each time I try to do new things. :)

That’s ok. Anyway to add the holiday ones and others to the drop down thread? That is so much easier. If not will keep trying to save them when people use them. So far no success there but I’m getting better each time I try to do new things. :)
No, no way to add them there.
:(

upload_2018-9-28_15-0-32.png
upload_2018-9-28_15-0-32.jpeg
Ok I found a free emoji app and it lets me copy and paste into post still looking for cool chicken and holiday ones though. There is hope!

Back
Top Bottom