SULMTALER started pair... AUCTION... US only shipping... 11 weeks old

tnchickenut

It's all about the Dels!
9 Years
10 Years
Jan 24, 2010
Englewood, TN
Got to make room... gonna do something drastic and set this auction at $10 starting bid. (Did she really just say TEN DOLLARS for a started pair of SULMTALERS!?!?!) Don't expect to see those prices anywhere else. You can find a pullet by herself going for $200.... think about this deal... can you afford NOT to bid?!? (check out below and I'll explain how bidding works here on BYC)

Auction is for a sexed pair (one male, one female) of Sulmtalers. These are Widget Creek line... NOT Greenfire's. Pictures are of parent stock and the other of the actual pair... not a pair kinda like the pair you are bidding on... THE pair.

They are just short of 11 weeks as I type this.... I will end the auction Saturday May 11th at 11:59pm EASTERN... they will then ship the following week.

**** SHIPPING INFO!!! ****
The shipping will be paid for by the winner. Box, express shipping, plus the weight of the birds USUALLY comes to $40-60. Might be more, might be less. But that is a good ball park. I will weigh the birds at the end of the auction and get a quote.
Why no quote now?!? Because the birds are growing like weeds, silly... plus I don't know where you are at!! I'm in East TN and they will fly out of Knoxville Airport. The closer you are, the cheaper it can be.

These are just great birds. Honestly has to be one of the best breeds I have ever had the pleasure of owning. I just rather see the birds bred at this point in the US than on my table (again). I started this adventure with only one pullet and 13 males... They really do taste as good as they are said to taste! Why in the world would I want to eat this last boy in a few weeks, when I could ship it to some poultry lover who would love some import birds but never can find a deal?!? I have been there, I know how it is... drooling over breeds that just aren't in budget. Here is your chance, blue collar America.... get on it!

bidding? I don't see no stinkin' bidding!

On BYC if a seller puts "auction" in the title, then it isn't a "buy it now price" but rather a starting bid. That said, some sellers will take bids via their inbox. Not me.... to bid, place your $ amount below in a comment. That way everyone can see who said what and what the price is up to... that is fair, right? Thought so.
wink.png

So, $10 gets it started... have you made your comment bid yet?

Oh yeah, some more fine print... PayPal is really REALLY my choice. I can send you a invoice if you win and want to pay via credit card/debit card through paypal. I don't see your info except for your shipping address. It is all good. If you are even further behind on the world wide web and don't feel comfy with that either... please ask me before bidding if your payment method is cool with me.

Why did you not list on the Smoky Mtn Thread????? My mother-in-law is wanting more chickens & is looking for dual purpose but does not like my Orps
hu.gif

If I can pick them up then it will be her birthday present (coming up in June). With that said, I will go $55 on them. thanks

sad.png
oh well, I cant go any higher than my original bid. Congrats littlechicklet, I know your MIL will enjoy them, and such a sweet present !!!!!!!!
big_smile.png

Thank you! last year she got a chicken coop & mutt chickens from me. so this year at least it will be an actual breed she can use to grow out some "food"

Back
Top Bottom