Sumatra Thread!

oh what time, looks like we might miss you, we headed back to the motel this afternoon and won't be back till later for feeding and the dinner, but should be there all day tomorrow for the awards at 1030 and then staying till checkout. I worked 5 24 hour shifts out of 7 days so was kind of worn out and came back to get a short nap, but now can't sleep LOL.

oh what time, looks like we might miss you, we headed back to the motel this afternoon and won't be back till later for feeding and the dinner, but should be there all day tomorrow for the awards at 1030 and then staying till checkout.  I worked 5   24 hour shifts out of  7 days so was kind of worn out and came back to get a short nap, but now can't sleep LOL.

Whoa!!!! That is alot of work hours! Time to relax.

we missed you
sad.png
but did talk to Kevin. Looked like a fun little show. Nice weather too!
Sorry we missed you :( Hoping to come back for the fall show though. Weather was Great!! and we had a very good show!

Last edited:
Especially for flyingmonkeypoop and Infinityhrt; here is the cockerel I got from you. Do you still think he's a dun?

Especially for flyingmonkeypoop and Infinityhrt; here is the cockerel I got from you. Do you still think he's a dun?

your not using him for breeding sumatras right? are you the one Monkey sold as a cubalaya project? I told him to cull him but he said its his color someone is working on for a project. He is only alive because you wanted him LOL. I am noticing white white earlobe? wonder where that come from.

Back
Top Bottom