Sumatra Thread!

[/URL]

Are these Sumatra? I believe they are, the mother and father were given to me by someone my husband works with. Hubby can't remember to ask what they are and I'm impatient. Mine are young, 17 weeks... the parents and 9 siblings were murdered by a skunk. (He met his maker also.. but too late to save my flock I'm afraid) the two I have now are the soul survivors. They are a bit flighty. Mother laid white ish eggs. Father was just BEAUTIFUL with green tinted feathers and a gorgeous tail. Can anyone help me identify?
You have pretty birds and if you are happy with them, then they are the best but I
do think they are Sumatra crosses. Good luck with your birds.

[COLOR=008000]You have pretty birds and if you are happy with them, then they are the best but I[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008000]do think they are Sumatra crosses. Good luck with your birds.[/COLOR]

Thank you!! I do love them! Youre right it really doesn't matter to me what they are, I was just curious.. and was having a hard time since their eggs are white. All my other new chicks are crosses too
1f603.png
they all hatched from brown eggs. So we will see what happens as they all grow. Thanks so much for your help!!

Back
Top Bottom